Standard Course Policies
Arrival at Courses
Please arrive at 8:15 am for all courses and complimentary sessions.
Meals and Refreshments
Pinchin’s Complimentary Sessions include a morning breakfast of fresh juice, an assortment of fruits, yogurts, jams, cream cheese, pastries, fresh muffins, warm quiche, or egg wraps, coffee and tea.
Refreshments and lunches are included in the registration fee for all 1 day, 2 and 3 day courses.
- Breakfast Seminars run from 8:30 am until 10:30 am.
- Full day courses run from 8:30 am until approx. 4:30 pm.
- Other sessions run during times listed on their web page
- Invoices are issued one month prior to the course date
- All course fees must be paid in full prior to the course date
- If paying by credit card, payment will be processed prior to the course date
- Cheques are payable to" Pinchin Ltd." for the total payment. Note the course name and date on your cheque.
- Registration is transferable
- Group Discount rates apply to most courses. For details, contact us (Ontario, Manitoba)
Pinchin will send you an invoice, or call you with the total amount, according to your selection of payment method, indicating the taxes.
Effective May 1, 2010 federal and provincial taxes will be based on your billing address.
Effective July 1, 2010, HST will apply to Ontario and British Columbia.
Hotels near Pinchin Head Office
The following hotels provide corporate rates for those attending our courses.
* These hotels provide shuttle buses to our head office.
Pinchin seminars and courses are reserved for Pinchin clients and prospects only. Pinchin reserves the right to refuse registrations from competitors and other consultants.
Pinchin reserves the right to cancel or change courses/complimentary sessions, instructors and locations with prior notice.
Cancellation of Complimentary Sessions
There are no administrative fees if you are cancelling a Complimentary Session.
Cancellation of Courses (1/2 day, 1, 2, 3, or 4 day)
In the event that Pinchin must cancel a Course, your course fees will be refunded to you in full.
Participants Cancelling a Course
- Participants are eligible for a full refund if they cancel a course 14 days or more before the course date
- Participants are eligible for a 50% refund if they cancel a course less than 14 days before a course.
- Participants will receive no refund if they cancel a course within 48 hours of the course start date.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescheduling a Course
Rescheduling from one course date to another will be processed with no administration fee.