National Experts, Local Staff, Results You Can Count On.
From our beginnings as a consulting firm to the asbestos removal industry, Pinchin has grown to provide a comprehensive service packages for including access to subject matter experts in all of the following service areas:
- Environmental Due Diligence and Remediation;
- Sustainability and Building Science;
- Emissions Reduction and Compliance;
- Environmental Laboratory Services (Asbestos, Mould, Legionella, Odour);
- Indoor Air Quality and Mould;
- Hazardous Building Materials (Asbestos, Lead); and
- Occupational Health and Safety.
With 16 offices in Ontario and Manitoba, Pinchin is able to provide timely and cost effective service to meet in the most urgent work requests.
We are also able to offer training and informational courses in all of our service areas. For training information, click here.