Emissions Reduction & Compliance
Ontario’s business community is facing ever-growing and increasingly complex environmental compliance burdens from all levels of government. Managers may find these demands are difficult to understand and require time and resources that cut into their bottom line.
Pinchin’s Emissions Reduction & Compliance team is available to act as your environmental partner, ready to identify and manage your compliance needs so you can focus on your core business. We offer rigorous environmental reporting solutions, and custom tailored programs to help make sense and proactively address your environmental compliance to-do list.
Pinchin offers a comprehensive package of consulting and engineering services to reduce the burden of your environmental compliance requirements including:
- Emissions Testing and Mapping
- Environmental Compliance Approval (Air, Sewer, Waste) Applications
- Environmental Reporting (National Pollutant Release Inventory, Ontario Regulation 127/01, ChemTRAC)
- Toxics Reduction Act Reporting and Planning
- Environmental Compliance Management Programs
- Environmental Auditing
- Air Pollution Control and Ventilation System Design
- Turnkey Project Management
- Water and Wastewater Services
- Odour Evaluation
- Ambient Monitoring and Laboratory Services Available
- Noise and Vibration Assessments
- Acoustic Audits and Acoustic Assessment Reports
- Land Use and Redevelopment Consulting
- Expert Witness Services
Pinchin has offered Emissions Reduction & Compliance services since 1996. Our staff team out of Pinchin’s head office in Mississauga includes over 30 qualified Professional Engineers, PhDs, project managers, environmental auditors, licensed toxic substance reduction planners, technologists and administrators. We are a recognized service provider with the Ontario Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, and have been an actively involved stakeholder in new environmental compliance initiatives including the Ontario Toxics Reduction Act and the implementation of the MOE’s Modernization of Approvals. We complete hundreds of Environmental Compliance Approval applications each year for clients across all industrial, institutional and commercial sectors each year, and currently run upwards of 50 Compliance Management Programs for industrial clients. Pinchin’s olfactometry laboratory has been in operation for over 14 years, and is capable of performing analyses according to the MOE, Non-Agricultural Source Material, and European Standard CEN 13725 protocols.
Contact Pinchin Consulting Services
To contact us about Consulting Services related to this topic, please use the "Contact Us" button in the left hand column to reach us by phone or email.