Indoor Air Quality & Microbial Contamination
Pinchin provides services to investigate and evaluate indoor air quality (IAQ) in non-industrial workplaces such as offices, schools and hospitals. Poor indoor air quality can have a significant negative impact on the comfort and health of occupants, resulting in increased building operating costs, loss of productivity, and poor morale.
Our trained, experienced consultants have performed thousands of IAQ investigations across Canada. We take the big picture view, looking at all factors that could impact on indoor air quality including heating, air conditioning, and ventilation (HVAC) systems, off-gassing from finishes and furnishings, and microbial contamination such as moulds or bacteria. Pinchin's professional services help our clients meet occupant's expectations for satisfactory indoor air quality.
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Legionella Consulting and Management Plans
- Microbial Contamination Consulting
- Sampling and Analysis
- Development of Remediation Plans
- Project Management
- Mould Management & Prevention Plans
- Infection Control Related to Construction & Maintenance in Health Care Facilities