Intermediate Project Manager
Reference Number: 263
Location: Mississauga Head Office
Service Area: Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation
Pinchin Ltd. has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Project Manager, with Remediation and Phase I/II experience, to join the Environmental Due Diligence & Remediation group in Mississauga.
Responsibilities & Attributes:
Reporting to the Director, National Remediation Services, the successful candidate will perform Project Management work related to contaminated sites and remediation including environmental site assessments, audits, data analysis and interpretation, reporting, preparation of work plans, overseeing sub-contractors.
The successful candidate will be adept at maintaining existing client relationships and identifying opportunities for new business relationships. The Project Manager will participate in marketing efforts and learn to sell the service line as well as cross-sell other service areas of the company.
Travel to various client sites will be required as well as travel between offices for team and client meetings. It will be necessary to work with staff at different offices and in different service lines, so we will look for a candidate who is able to communicate effectively and maintain a positive and cooperative environment.
We welcome applications from interested candidates who have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience with environmental site assessments, remediation system evaluation and implementation, compliance audits, estimating and scope development and have a good knowledge of how risk assessments and remediation are complementary
- Experienced and knowledgeable of most common remediation technologies including in situ remediation approaches
- Proven ability to develop our existing client base and recognize new market opportunities
- Proven project management experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, and team building skills
- Excellent technical reporting and peer reviewing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Possess a valid driver’s license, insurance & personal vehicle (work related travel expenses will be compensated)